Gold Coast Community Fund Privacy and Marketing Consent Form
Who are we?
‘We’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refer to Gold Coast Community Fund (“GCCF”) ABN 47 014 082 140 and our related entities.
Our commitment to protect your privacy
Your personal information is protected by law. Under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“the Privacy Act”), we and our employees, agents and contracted service providers, are regulated in the ways we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information.
Your personal information is collected for the purposes of administering your applications with GCCF and providing you with services and assistance, this includes
• Determining your eligibility for GCCF Grant;
• Contact you about your eligibility in the GCCF Grant, and if applicable your obligation requirements;
• If necessary and appropriate to obtain specialist assistance;
• Evaluate and monitor the programs and services provided to you by GCCF and other contracted service providers;
• Ensure GCCF Grant affiliates comply with their obligations under the GCCF Grant Agreement;
• Help to resolve complaints made by you;
• Include you in surveys conducted by us and other related not-for-profit organizations;
• If you do not provide some or all of your personal information, GCCF may not be able to provide you with appropriate service and assistance.
For the purpose administering GCCF and providing you with services and assistance, your information may be collected and given to third parties including;
• Government entities and agencies as necessary or required;
• Contracted providers of charities and government agencies where those providers are delivering services to you;
Your personal information may also be used by GCCF or given to other parties where you have agreed, or where it is otherwise permitted, including where it is required or authorised by or under an Australian law.
Collection of sensitive information
In order to provide you with services and assistance under the GCCF Grant, we may also collect sensitive information, which is a type of personal information. Sensitive information may include details of your cultural or linguistic background, any criminal record, health and medical information, and membership of a professional or trade association.
Providing Marketing Consent
GCCF seeks your consent to share your stories for the purpose of marketing of GCCF Grant services and assistances and to raise public awareness of issues important to the Gold Coast community.
Your name, images, recordings and stories may be used for education, public relations, advertising on social media and websites. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting GCCF in writing.
By consenting, you are acknowledging that you give your permission for GCCF to use your name, image, and/or stories for marketing purposes, and you are not being compensated for doing so.
If you have any questions or issues, feel free to get in touch with GCCF.