The Gold Coast Community Fund objectives are:
- To take a pro-active role within the Gold Coast community to assist in meeting the charitable, educational and recreational needs of the community.
- To act as facilitator to assist charities, educational bodies and sporting bodies in determining the objective.
- To bring together all levels of government, local business and charity workers to collectively support and promote community fundraising within the Gold Coast area.
- To develop a more systematic approach to community fundraising on the Gold Coast.
- To develop and promote community fundraising programs on the Gold Coast.
- To allocate funds raised to various charitable organisations, educational bodies, individuals and sporting bodies on the Gold Coast.
- To provide information to the public about the charitable needs of the Gold Coast community.
All Gold Coast Community Fund committee members act in a voluntary capacity.
Secretarial support and promotion of the Fund are achieved by the generosity of our major supporters.
All donated and monies raised stay on the Gold Coast for distribution to Gold Coast charities and individuals.